Halls and rooms for Hire in Greens Norton Parish
Greens Norton Community Centre
The Community Centre is located on the edge of the village of Greens Norton, South Northants. The emphasis on its design has been to make the Centre as user-friendly as possible.
It has excellent and easy access from M1, M40, A5 and A43 (dual carriageway).
The accommodation consists of – Main Building – Entrance, Meeting Room 1, Toilets, Hall, Large Kitchen
Rear Building – Entrance, Meeting Room 2, Toilets, 2 Changing Rooms, Stores
There is ample off-road parking including bays for the disabled.
Facilities are provided for the disabled – 3 car parking spaces, level access to all doors in the main building, and 2 toilets for the disabled.
Both buildings are heated by means of a traditional radiator system and, in addition, the Hall and Kitchen in the Main Building have the benefit of air conditioning.
Much effort is made to ensure that the hire rates are among the most competitive in the area.
Greens Norton Village Hall
The village hall was originally the village Church of England School built in 1874. It remained in use as the only school, then as an infant's school until 1972 when the new Greens Norton Primary School was built for pupils aged 4 to 11 years.
Whilst still a school many local events were held there such as dances; meetings; whist drives' etc. In 1973 the Benham Trust acquired the property and leased it to the village for a peppercorn rent. It became a registered charity (number265157) and was managed according to the Trust Deed dated 10th January 1973, by a committee who became Trustees of the Charity. The Parish Council were the Custodian Trustees.
From 1st September 2018:
There is no extra charge for the use of the kitchen, and this includes the dishwasher.
The Hall is situated in Greens Norton High Street.
Chairman: Philip Stewart 01327 351597
Treasurer: Peter Agness 01327 351301
Bookings: Teresa Exell: 01327 352727